Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shame on Me!!! (But What Else Would We Expect)

I don't know what made me go back and look, and I almost wish I had not now...........

I missed my own One Year Anniversary.. (bummer).


I actually started this blog with a very perky welcome to the world on July 1, 2009. July 1st-- i didn't even miss it by a few days, but more than a month. I will blame the darn health problems this spring and summer that were miserable, but next summer I am putting on a bright pointy hat, blowing up some balloons, and singing til the face in the moon starts to crack under the strain.

For now, thank you to all of you over this year who have stopped by to take a look, leave a comment, encourage me, or give me help with the technological side of blogging. I have more to learn from you, so don't go anywhere---I would be lost without you crazy people!!

Kim

2 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

I did the same thing on my blogoversary last year - totally forgot until later. My 2nd is coming up soon, but I bet on the actual day ... I'll forget again! Anyway- Happy Blogoversary!

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Happy blogiversary! Tis ok to forget the date because you're a busy, dedicated blogger, right?