Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blog Problems

I have been blessed with my first followers and I am so excited. Its fun to think that someone is willing to take a moment of their time to read what I have written, and for that I am very grateful and I appreciate it. Now, the irony is that I now know that there is a problem with the way I set up my RSS feed. I thought I did it right, read all the directions to the letter, did it a step at a time, yet somehow my feed is connected to someone else.

Luckily, there are some great experienced bloggers and technicians out in this world who can help me, and I intend to take them up on their offer since I have no idea how to fix this. So, the lesson for today is: never hesitate to ask for help when you need it. We genealogists know how much we can expand our trees with cooperation, yet sometimes forget that asking for help with the mechanics fits the bill as well.

2 comments:

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

Thomas Macantee is a great person to to do for help. What's great is that often he turns personal requests for help into how-to articles at Geneabloggers.
Evelyn in Montreal

Amy Coffin said...

Is it fixed? I get your posts just fine in Google Reader. And yes, genea-bloggers are wonderful. Someone always knows the answer to your questions.