Sunday, February 21, 2010

2010 Winter Games Update

Well, today I did get some things done on my "To Do" list, but never as much as I hope.

Under Expand Your Knowledge:

Task D: I spent some time today reading several articles intended to increase my knowledge base. That included some past issues of magazines that I keep carrying around with me for those moments when I had a spare moment.

Under Write, Write, Write!:

Task F: I made 2 more entries, yet I am still behind, but I will catch-up, and learn much more in the process!

Under Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness!

Task F:  I mailed away my membership for the Kentucky Genealogical Society and St. Marys Maryland Genealogy Society

I am not putting up a tally tonight. There is more to do, more to achieve, and I would like to concentrate on that tonight as I clap for those who are doing moves on the ice I haven't been able to do since I thought I was a hot shot years ago.

Even if you don't "officially" compete in these Olympics, every task on the list is worthwhile and a great way to expand your knowledge, get some of those "to dos" off your list, and to protect your important work.

Stay with us. We have much to learn from one another.

No comments: